WATERACHTIGE CELLULITE MET CIRCULATIEPROBLEMEN.
Mesohyal Melilot is een anticellulite oplossing, gecombineerd met Melilot en Troxerutin extract voor waterachtige cellulite en waterophoping
- Melilot extract enhances lymph draining and activates return venous flow. By reducing capillary permeability, it reduces oedema and the feeling of swelling.
- Troxerutin minimises capillary reactivity, performing an anti-redness action. It also increases collagen synthesis in the vascular walls and has anti-free radical action.
The intensive moisturising action of the hyaluronic acid contained in Mesohyal Melilot gives it properties for repairing tissues aged by cellulite.
Within the context of a body mesotherapy treatment and based on the diagnosis of the aesthetic disorder of the patient, Mesohyal Melilot can be combined with:
- Mesohyal Carnitine: to increase energy output.
- Mesohyal Artichoke: to activate lipolytic processes
- Mesohyal DMAE: to tighten the skin after reducing the volume in the treated area
The TREATMENT is administered over about 30 minutes, and the patient can immediately
resume his/her activities of daily life. Although the therapeutic protocol will depend on the degree of progression of the aesthetic disorder, 8 to 12 sessions are usually required at 8 to 15 day intervals.
Although the reducing action of Mesohyal Melilot is immediate and long-lasting, it does not stop the effects of the bad habits on the silhouette, so regular maintenance treatments should be applied every 6/8 months, for preserving the healthy appearance of the skin. This period may be shortened or extended based on the results obtained.