Mesohyal Vitamin C
ANTIOXIDANT EN VERBLEKEND EFFECT
Mesohyal Vitamin C is een Verhelderende oplossing met ascorbinezuur (vitamin C) en minerale zouten.UVA en UVB antioxidant / fotoprotectie, melasma, doffe huid, stramme / verslapte huid
- Double antioxidant action: neutralises free radicals of cells by supplying electrons, and participates in the regene-ration of alpha-tocopherol, the active form of vitamin E, essential for protecting the cell lipid membrane.
- UVA and UVB photoprotector: by neutralising free radicals, vitamin C fulfils both a preventive and palliative action of the oxidising damage of ultraviolet radiation in epidermal cells.
- Brightness: lightens the face and improves pigment lesions of various origins. Upon neutralising copper, it inactiva-tes tyrosinase, thus fulfilling a preventive action on the formation of hyperpigmentations.
- Promoter of collagen synthesis: vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis by activating its regulating gene (transcrip-tional effect) and acting as a co-factor in the hydroxylation of procollagen I and III, precursors of dermal collagen. It is also involved in the synthesis of major components of the extracellular matrix in the connective tissue and in the activation of peptide hormones and the catabolism of tyrosine.
Within the context of a mesolift treatment and based on the diagnosis of the aesthetic disorder of the patient, mesohyal Vitamin C can be also combined with:
· Mesohyal Hyaluronic: with a high concentration in hyaluronic acid.
· Mesohyal Biotin to reactivate cell metabolism
· Mesohyal DMAE: with firming effect
· Mesohyal NCTC109: with intensive biorevitalising effect
In order to obtain a homogeneous mixture for mesolift, first fill the syringe with the most viscous substance (mesohyal Hyaluronic) and then with the other substances in the same proportion.
The treatment is administered over about 20 minutes, and the patient can immediately resume his/her activities of daily life. Although the therapeutic protocol will be based on the age and skin condition of the patient, about five sessions are usually needed, applied at weeks 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7.
Although the repairing and antiaging action of Mesohyal Vitamin C is immediate and long-lasting, it does not stop the effects of aging, so regular maintenance treatments should be applied every 6 months in order to preserve the healthy appearance of the skin. This period may be shortened or extended based on the results obtained.