CELL MEMBRANE PROTECTION.
mesohyal X-DNA is a solution that stimulates skin tissue repair and contains a combination of highly polymerisedsodium deoxyribonucleotide in a base of hyaluronic acid (HP sodium DNA).
This combination of substances has moisturising and antioxidant properties and also restores cell proteins and thedermal connective tissue by activating cell metabolism.
mesohyal X-DNA protects the cell membrane from the effects of free radicals and encourages skin repair by promotingcollagen synthesis.
Based on the diagnosis of the patient’s aesthetic disorder, mesohyal X-DNA is the ideal complement to preparecocktails with other products from the mesohyal range:
- mesohyal HYALURONIC: with skin moisturising and rejuvenating effect.
- mesohyal NCTC 109: with intensive biorevitalising effect.
- mesohyal VITAMIN C: with antioxidant effect.
- mesohyal DMAE: with firming effect.
- mesohyal ORGANIC SILICON: to regenerate and restructure the skin tissue.
- mesohyal OLIGOELEMENTS: to stimulate the dermal extracellular matrix.
- mesohyal BIOTIN: to reactivate cell metabolism.
- mesohyal CARNITINE: to speed up metabolism of fatty acids.
- mesohyal ARTICHOKE: with detoxifying, draining effect.
- mesohyal MELILOT: to activate microcirculation.
The TREATMENT is applied over 20 to 30 minutes, and the patient can return immediately to their activities of dailyliving. The therapeutic protocol will be based on the patient’s age and skin condition, requiring 5 to 10 sessions at 1or 2 week intervals.
Although the repairing and antiaging action of mesohyal X-DNA is immediate and long-lasting, patients are requiredto follow the usual hygienic-dietary guidelines and to have regular follow-up treatments every six months in order topreserve a healthy appearance of the skin. Depending on the results obtained, the time period mentioned above maybe shortened or extended.
|Composition:||Highly polymerised sodium deoxyribonucleotide Sodium chloride Disodium phosphate Sodium edatate Sodium hyaluronate: · Biotechnological origin / non cross-linked · Concentration: 2.5 mg/ml|
|Indications of use:||Intensive moisturising of the superficial dermis and epidermis Prevention from aging Correction of fine wrinkles Skin rejuvenation Skin tissue repair|
|Treatments areas:||Suitable for the face, neck, neckline and backs of hands, as well as the arms, back, chest, abdomen, periumbilical area, flanks, thighs and scalp.|
|Presentation:||Class I 3 ml vial (monosilicate glass) Package containing 5 vials|
|Storage conditions:||Keep under 25ºC Do not expose to high or low temperatures Avoid direct exposure to light|
|Injections techniques:||Sterile syringes and needles for mesotherapy techniques / manual or multipuncture gun|
|Injection depths:||Superficial dermis|